May I help you, teachers?


Good morning teachers... :-)

Baru MD perasan...MD memang suka buat lesson plan :-). This make me happy.

Not all about the money...

that just a token for our TIME, PASSION and Priceless sharing and for ur info, some is for charity.

And a bundle of joy when you too happy using our lesson plan,able to have more precious time with your family. Work smart with your pupils and be positive not fussy teacher as u be my customers :P 

Because life is too short to be STRESS. :-)

<3 Working on Year 1 & 2 cefr.


Year 3 to 6 KSSR also avaiable.

I will try to make it fast...I have other work and biz to do :-)

Happy teaching 2018.




BERMINAT nak order?







Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

FREEBIES: Sample Lesson Plans BI SK Year 1 to Year 6

Year 2 CEFR: Unit 5 Free time - Very Hungry Caterpillar Lesson Plan

YEAR 1 Topic FRIENDS CEFR Super Minds Sample Lesson Plan